Middle Bass Island is one of Ohio’s newest state parks and is located in the western basin of Lake Erie. It is a boater’s paradise, offering a 184-slip marina.
Middle Bass is equipped with 150 electric, 34 non-electric, and 10 personal watercraft docks.
- For the boating season:
- Dockside electric & water are available.
- Showers and flush toilets
- Day dockage is available from 11am until 9pm.
- First come, first served basis.
- Flat rate of $20 with electric or $15 non-electric for any interval of time
- Dock is rented until boat vacates.
- Once the dock is vacated, it can be re-rented for the remainder of the day.
- Maximum boat length is 54 feet.
- All boats must be registered at the office.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted off your boat.
- Swimming is not permitted in the marina.
- Pets are required to be on a leash when they are off the boat and cannot be left unattended.
- No open flame fires are permitted on the boat.
- Rafting off boats is not permitted.
- Boats may not be left unattended for more than 24 hours.
- Overnight dockage is available May 1-Oct. 15.
More to Do
- Bicycles, kayaks, and paddleboards available for rent.
- Horseshoe pits, cornhole, and ladder ball.